Send Sweet Mother’s Day Greetings Postcard!
Show mom how much you care with a special Mother’s Day greeting postcard that you can personalize with photos, greeting text and QR code link to a online video. Our online editor lets you quickly and easily create Mother’s Day greetings just in couple of minutes. With over 1,000 customizable designs to choose from, you’ll find inspiration around every corner.
Whether you drop in a favorite photo of you and your Mom or a touching message to include in your Mother’s Day greeting postcard, the result is heart-warming and memorable memories.
Pick and upload your pictures to create Mother’s Day postcard
What to write in a Mother’s Day card?
Writing a message to mom seems easy, but sometimes it’s difficult to figure out how to say how you feel. Most people agree how important mothers are; we wouldn’t be here without our moms. They carried us inside their bodies, fed us, taught us stuff, encouraged us, and protected us. Mother’s Day is the perfect time to thank her for what she’s done and say the words she deserves to hear.
Below are examples of inspire message you can use it to expresses how you really feel to mom.
Message to show greatest mom:
- Mom, I know it’s hard for you on Mother’s Day… to hide the fact that I’m your favorite 🙂 Happy Mother’s Day!
- In my whole life I haven’t met a lady as elegant, beautiful and lovely as you. I love lots mommy. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
- You are my friend, my spirit, my influence towards success. There is no replacement of you. You are the best and will be best forever. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
- If I had any different mother, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. Because of you, I am sure of myself. Your gifts are priceless.
- I have you to thank for my acceptance that life isn’t fair. Somewhere along the way I learned that I have the best mom in the world.
- Thanks for taking care of me until I can take care of myself, which might be a while from now.
- You shaped my character with the vision of your heart and the strength of your loving hands.
- I feel eternally grateful for the sacrifices you made.
- The creator designed the role of mother for a reason. You took that role and responsibility seriously.
- Thank you for using your time, energy, and determination in order to be a great mom. I owe you, but I will never be able to repay you.
- You are valuable, because you are a one-of a kind, stupendous, amazing mom.
- I might not have been happy every minute of my childhood, but I am always grateful for the lessons you allowed me to learn.
- Mom, you have been the most influential person in my life. I appreciate all the sacrifices you made to raise me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thanks for everything that you have done for me, and all that you are still doing.
- Mom, you must have been hand-picked to be the right mom for me. I wouldn’t be the person I am today if it wasn’t for you.
- Mom you are one of a kind, and I am glad I get to have you as my mom. I have learned much and felt loved by you.
- You have been the most supportive and generous person I have ever known. Thanks for having a huge heart and loving me.
- Mom, thanks for spending so much time helping me when I need help. You do so many things I can’t begin to list them.
- Mom, You have all the qualities that make a great mother, and your hard work makes you an even greater mom.
- You fill so many roles as a mom. Sometimes you are chef, sometimes a maid, sometimes a mentor, sometimes a nurse, sometimes a counselor, and you’ll always be my mom.
Lastly, Don’t miss Mother’s day offer